Please bring the following items to camp:
- All band forms, completed, signed, and with payment
- One ½ inch 3-ring binder with 50 plastic sheet protectors for music and drill
- Water bottles (filled with ice water) – Freeze a half-filled water jug the night before! Water will be available to refill water bottles.
- Snacks – will not be provided. Energy bars, fruit, crackers, granola bars, etc. are wise choices for snacks. Do not bring sugary, sticky, gooey snacks.
- Appropriate dress for the weather
- Lightweight long-sleeved shirt in case it gets too cool or too hot
- Athletic shoes and socks (NO sandals or flip-flops allowed!)
- Sack lunch and dinner or money to purchase off campus food
- Working band instrument or color guard equipment
Wear your Band T-shirt (MUSIC) on Monday, August 14 and Tuesday, August 21!