We have officially launched CHARMS! This is a cloud based program that will allow easy communication between students, parents and the Band leaders.
How to Access Parent/Student Information in Charms:
- Click the Log In link above
- Login to your account using the following School Code: AlohaHSBand
- This will bring up the main "Public" page. This will allow you to look at the "Public" calendar for the band, event list and handouts and other "Publicly Shared" files, as well as a few other options.
- The first time you enter Charms, enter your Student ID number into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover or reset a lost Username or Password (when you create your new password, create a "Hint" as well)
- Whenever you enter using this Username/Password, another more detailed screen appears, with various button options for you to access areas in the Charms account.
- Two areas in which you can help the staff maintain their records:
- Update Personal Information - you may help make changes to the Student and Parent information page (such as updating phone numbers / cell carriers and email addresses if they change) to help them communicate with you more effectively. You may also be able to indicate which parent volunteer / resource groups you would like to participate in. Click Update Info to save changes.
- You can make credit card payments for fees, trips and deposits to your account. Click Finances -- if your credit card payment is activated, you will see blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
- You may also see links to enter Practice Logs, view Grades, and use the Recording Studio. The Calendar may list events, rehearsals and volunteer/RSVP opportunities. Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what's going on!
- You can download the Charms App to your Smartphone - search your App Store for "Charms". It's the way to stay in touch on the go!